Social-Impact helps social entrepreneurs implement their social mission in a sustainable, scalable way by providing:
- Intensive, full time classroom training
- Access to experienced mentors
- Training and education related to scaling social enterprises
- Exposure to investor panels, with an international network of funding opportunities for high-performance entrepreneurs.
Over the course of one year, participants receive relevant training in:
- Finance and Accounting: Financial planning and sustainability
- Business planning, including strategic planning, mission/vision/value proposition, innovative and hybrid business models, and implementation planning
- Marketing and communications
- Impact measurement
- Entrepreneurial leadership and management, team building and succession planning
- Accessing social capital markets, including presentations to investors and funders from around the world.